Welcome to PirAdo!
These terms and conditions plot the guidelines and guidelines for the utilization of Pir Ado’s Website, situated at Pir-ado.com.
You must not:
- Republish material from PirAdo
- Sell, lease or sub-permit material from PirAdo
- Reproduce, copy or duplicate material from PirAdo
- Redistribute content from PirAdo
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Pir Ado does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website.
Pir Ado reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Pir Ado’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.